SCC’s Fashion Club will hold its annual show, “When Fashion Speaks” at 6 p.m. on May 12 in the Student Center.
The club is made up of students in the Fashion Program who are passionate about fashion and endeavor to enrich their knowledge through the support and experience of their SCC instructors.
Guest judges include Peggy Schwar, Kathy Dana and Cheryl Holben.
At least seven student designers will showcase their work. They include:
- Sheena Tu – apparel and jewelry
- Zinnia Brooks – swimwear
- Jeremy Reiche – menswear
- Ariel Jensen – women’s wear
- Sendy Lao – plus-sized fashion
- Quynhnhu Nguyen – women’s wear
- Bongi Crane – various styles
Congratulations to the Fashion Club!