Fall Flex will be held on Aug. 17th and 18th, leading up to Convocation on Friday, Aug. 19th.
Faculty and staff should contact their division office for the times and locations of division, department and program meetings. There will be a continental breakfast on the morning of Convocation, at the City Cafe from 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Flex Week Resources
Wednesday highlights include:
- “Moving your Course from D2L to Canvas” (2:00pm-3:30pm, LRC 141)
- more technology-related workshops
Thursday highlights include:
- “Neuroscience of Decision-making with Kimberly Papillon” (8:30am-12pm, PAC Theatre)
- “Implicit Bias & Racism Conversation” (3:00pm-4:30pm, RHS 171)
Convocation highlights include:
- SCC Service Awards
- “A Year to Recognize 100” panel with students and community leaders past and present
- “100 Years, 100 Objects” presentation
- 100 Year Recognition by Jack Halligan, Librarian & Historian.
There will also be a BBQ after Convocation, including music and theatre student performances.