SCC is very pleased to announce that there is now a free On-Campus Shuttle Service provided for nighttime SCC students, staff, and faculty who request help getting to and from their cars.
The Shuttle is equipped to transport a wheelchair and up to 5 additional passengers. It runs continuously Monday through Thursday, on a 20 minute schedule between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m., except for the driver’s break from 7:45 – 8 p.m.
There are seven designated Shuttle Stops:
- The Parking Lot between Rodda North and Student Services
- The Panther
- The West Lot, close to the College Store
- The North Lot by the ticket machines
- Inside the Parking Structure close to wheelchair accessible parking
- The Business Building drop-off area
- The C Lot (behind the LRC)