Useful Links for Instructors
Los Rios Community College District: Statements and Policies
Sacramento City College: Administration
Sacramento City College: Information Guide
Curriculum (Access via SOCRATES using Intranet Login)
Fieldtrips (See Travel)
- At the top of the page click on "Faculty Adoptions."
- Sign in
- Click on Guided Adoptions
- Follow the steps on the form
Travel- Field trips:
Field trips are permitted if they are planned to support the regularly scheduled educational program of a
specific class and relevant to the fulfillment of stated course objectives on the Curriculum Course Outline.
Furthermore, care should be exercised that field trips do not cause inconvenience to students’ other class
assignments. Advance approval is required for all field trips.
Contact your dean about field trips and form requirements
- Bus Request: 558-2304
- Campus Vehicle Use & Scheduling: 558-2304
- District Vehicle Use/Authorization Regulation-8343
- Creating Web Pages at Los Rios
- Update your Automatic Website through Intranet Login
- Click on Faculty Web Page Generator
Zero Tolerance for Violence
There is a zero tolerance for violence. The Student Guide covers these procedures in more detail. For additional information about the disciplinary process, contact the Disciplinary Officer,
Elaine Ader, Dean, Information Technology, (916) 558-2062
*Many links were provided by the Classified Employee Handbook.