Home > Current Students > From Enrollment to Graduation > Financial Aid > Financial Aid Programs > Federal Pell Grants
Federal Pell Grants
The largest source of free money from the federal government for students with financial need:
- Apply for Financial Aid by completing your FAFSA starting January 1st of every year.
- Awarded to every undergraduate who qualifies and hasn’t already earned a bachelor’s degree
- The amount you are eligible for depends on your expected family contribution (EFC), cost of attendance (COA) and whether you’re attending full or part time
- Can be used to pay for tuition, fees and living expenses at any qualifying college
- You can receive Pell Grant from only one college at a time that you are attending
- Effective 2012-2013 there is a lifetime eligibility limit for Pell Grant, for more information click here.
How do I apply?