Yes, you want to fill out a Consortium Agreement request.
A Consortium Agreement is an agreement between the other Los Rios Community College District (LRCCD) Colleges and Sacramento City College (SCC) to allow students to enroll in classes concurrently at other campuses within the Los Rios Community College District and have those class units be applied towards their financial aid eligibility at SCC. In order for units being taken at other LRCCD campuses to be accepted, the student must meet the following guidelines:
- SCC must be the school you intend to graduate or transfer from
- You must meet with a counselor to confirm that the courses you are taking at the other college in the district can be applied to your degree or transfer program
Units taken concurrently with enrollment at SCC and another LRCCD college through a Consortium Agreement will also be included in the calculation for all SAP standards.
If this describes your situation, you may submit a Consortium Agreement Request Form below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The deadlines to submit a Consortium Agreement Request are
2012-2013 School Year
- Fall 2012: October 12, 2012
- Spring 2013: March 8, 2013
- Summer 2013: June 28, 2013