All students must declare an eligible education goal with the Admissions Office to establish financial aid eligibility. New students must declare their educational goal on the Admissions application. Continuing students need to update their educational goal every semester on the Supplemental Enrollment form. The courses you enroll in must be required and applicable towards an eligible degree, certificate or transfer objective.
Eligible Educational Goals are:
- Transfer to 4-Year Institution with AA/AS Degree
- Transfer to 4-Year Institution without AA/AS Degree
- Earn AA/AS Degree without Transfer
- Earn a Vocational Degree without Transfer
- Earn a Vocational Certificate