To be considered for EOPS, you must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a resident of California.
- Qualify to receive a Board of Governors Waiver (BOGW A or B).
- Be enrolled full-time (12 units) when accepted by EOPS.
- Not have completed more than 40 units (or 6 semesters) of college level coursework.
- Be educationally disadvantaged (one of the following must apply:)
- Did not graduate from high school or obtained an equivalent: GED, California High School Proficiency Exam, Certificate of Equivalency or Certification of Completion.
- Graduated from high school with a grade point average less than 2.50.
- Do not qualify for minimum level mathematics or English/ESL courses required for an Associate Degree at SCC.
- Parents did not receive a bachelor's degree.
- English is not my first language.
- I am a emancipated foster youth.
- I am the first member of my family to attend college.
- Previously enrolled in basic skills courses.