- Call Fire Department: 911 (9-911 from campus phone)
- Call College Police: Ext. 2221
- Extinguish fire if possible.
- If necessary, pull fire alarm and evacuate building.
- *Evacuate the handicapped.
- Do not use elevators for building evacuation.
- "All Clear" will be sounded by College Police and/or Administrative Personnel, as necessary.
- *Staff scheduled on second and third floor locations should conduct a brief fire orientation in each class section during the beginning of the semester. This orientation should include identification of fire extinguishers, fire alarms, stairwell exits, and the need for student assistance in transporting handicapped persons to a safe location in case of fire.
- Note: Evacuation routes from multistory buildings are located in the hallways near stairwells. Familiarize yourself with these routes.