LosRios Classified Employees Association (LRCEA), formed in 1977, is the exclusive bargaining representative (Union) of the White Collar bargaining unit for Los Rios Community College District (LRCCD). The White Collar Bargaining Unit consists of all employees in position classifications as listed in Appendix C of the LRCEA Collective Bargaining Agreement.
LRCCD provides funds for LRCEA Classified Staff development activities. SCC Classified Staff may apply for funding by completing the application listed in the left menu. Funds are:
• Available to support conference, workshop, and travel for non-mandatory staff training up to $1000 annually
• Administered by an SCC subcommittee of LRCEA
• May be submitted on an ongoing basis
Other Classified Staff Development resources include:
• Reimbursement of tuition and book expenses after successful completion of course(s) taken at LRCCD schools - limit of $800 per Los Rios fiscal year
• Reimbursement of non-LRCCD college tuition based on grade of "C" or better for classes approved by supervisor and related to job -- Max $800 in Los Rios fiscal year up to $1600 total
• A staff development leave program
For details on these resources, please view the LRCEA Contract.
For additional LRCEA information, please go to the LRCEA website.