Adjunct faculty have access to a number of technology resources:
- Online, hybrid, and technology enriched classes using Desire to Learn
- Online grading and roster systems
- Smart classrooms (please check with the division office)
- On campus computers
- Wireless network access
- Email (using Outlook Web Access, OWA)
Your email account is established when your paperwork has been processed in the district office. Your division office can help you finish setting up the account by taking you through the password reset function.
If you have questions about oncampus computer resources and email, please contact the SCC HelpLine via telephone at 558-2222 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the SCC HelpLine go to our HelpLine page located http://www.scc.losrios.edu/x27244.xml.
If you have questions about online grading system, please contact the District help desk (568-3012) or Melissa Green, Instructional Development Coordinator - 558-2636 or email@example.com
Support for Online Learning using Desire to Learn is available from a variety of sources:
- Information regarding course requests, upcoming workshops, on-demand tutorials, and important updates can be found on the Learning Management System (LMS) support site at http://web.scc.losrios.edu/lms.
- Los Rios Help Desk - Call 568-3012 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (Can also assist with class roster/enrollment issues)
- SCC Local Training and Assistance (Drop-in hours available or meeting by appointment):
Melissa Green, Instructional Development Coordinator - 558-2636 or email@example.com
Jory Hadsell, Distance Education Coordinator - 558-2635 or firstname.lastname@example.org
David Martin, Educational Media Specialist - 650-2726 or email@example.com
To hear more about this service, please click on the podcast.