Hello and Welcome
to the Sacramento City College Fashion Program. I am thrilled to be a part of this program since 2001 teaching courses that inspire!
I believe learning is a life long process, and taking any of the Fashion courses opens opportunities to accumulate industry knowledge, not matter what skill level you have achieved.
I look forward to a journey together exploring the exciting world of Apparel and Textiles.
Below is a list of the courses I have taught at Sacramento City College. Refer to the College Catalogs for course descriptions and the Class Schedules for current semester offerings. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about the Fashion Program or its courses.
- FASN 150 Fundamentals of Sewing/Beginning Sewing
- FASN 310 Fashion Analysis/Clothing Selection
- FASN 320 Textiles
- FASN 350 Applied Apparel Studies/Premier Level Construction
- FASN 351 Applied Apparel Studies/Intermediate Principles of Construction
- FASN 352 Applied Apparel Studies/Advanced Couture Construction
- FASN 370 Pattern Adjustment and Fit
- FASN 371 Draping Daywear
- FASN 372 Pattern Making and Design
- FASN 373 Pattern Drafting
- FASN 376 Advance Design Drafting, Advanced Flat Pattern Techniques
- FASN 394/398 Fashion Entrepreneur