This is my home page – I will post useful information for current and future students. For now, though, this site is
Spring 2015 online students:
Please see the online schedule of classes for information about the mandatory orientation for your class. Remember, this orientation is “mandatory” – students who do not attend will be dropped from the roster.
******** Please let me apologize for the fact that the SCC Online Course Schedule has not provided either my website OR the times for my online orientations in a timely manner. Here they are:
- ENGWR 301 – Tuesday, January 20th, RHS 311
- 3:00pm to 4:50pm
- ENGWR 302 – Wednesday, January 21st, RHS 311
- 3:00pm to 4:50pm
Because these were NOT published in a timely manner , for the first time I am allowing students to complete this orientation online. Please don’t take this option a an “easy” way out, particularly if you have not taken another online class. Students who are not able to attend the scheduled orientation must complete all of the following requirements:
- Contact me the week BEFORE school starts via email to let me know that you will be using the “online” option
- Complete the Online Orientation assignments before the scheduled orientation (I’ll open the d2l website on Friday 17th January.
- Provide proof of having met the pre-requisite if I need it. If you have taken the pre-requisite class at a Los Rios college, I should be able to pull it up.
- Meet with me in my office (RS 230) during the first week of classes. I do not want to teach to faceless names 🙂
I need you to contact me AHEAD of time so that I will know how many spots are available for wait listed students. Students who do not meet the above requirements will be dropped from the course roster.
Please note that these instructions only apply to those students whose names are on the official roster, not wait listed students. If you are on the wait list, please email me that you can’t make orientation and I can check your pre-reqs. THEN, if there are spots available, I can email you the day after the orientation to let you know and provide a permission number. Wait Listed students who do not come to orientation OR do not email me will go to the end of the wait list.
More content to come . . .
I will be adding more content as soon as I get the hang of using Word Press 🙂
This is the secondary content area
This is the Columns Content Area
;ajd f;lkajsd f;lkjas df;lkja sd;lfkja s;dlfjk ;ajd f;lkajsd f;lkjas df;lkja sd;lfkja s;dlfjk ;ajd f;lkajsd f;lkjas df;lkja sd;lfkja s;dlfjk ;ajd f;lkajsd f;lkjas df;lkja sd;lfkja s;dlfjk ;ajd f;lkajsd f;lkjas df;lkja sd;lfkja s;dlfjk