- Picture Identification and a Los Rios ID number are required for all testing.
- English, reading and math testing are done on a walk-in basis during our open testing hours. For example, if the testing schedule says 9:00 to 4:30 English, reading and math testing, students may come in anytime between the hours of 9:00 and 4:30 for English, reading and math testing – as long as students are in the office by 4:30, they may test until office closing time.
- English, reading and math placements are portable within the Los Rios District from college to college. (If you take an assessment at SCC, your results will be accepted at ARC, CRC, FLC and their outreach centers.)
- Chemistry, Reading and Math Competency retests and ESL are not given during open lab times. See schedule for specific times and days. Students must be 10 minutes early. Late comers will not be admitted.
- No children will be allowed in the testing lab.
- If special accommodations, other than extra time or Zoom Text, are needed for testing, please contact the Disability Services and Programs for Students office at 916-558-2087 or visit them in Temporary Building 9.
- This information is subject to change.