|Name||Years at SCC||Sport(s) Played|
|Kim (Gonzalez) Craven||1992||Softball|
|Carl Littlefield||1935-36||Football / Rugby (posthumously)|
|Beyonka (McDowell) Marshall||2003||Track & Field|
|Jamie Nieto||1995-97||Track & Field|
|Don Ramos||1957-59||Track & Field|
|Tony Stathos||1951||Baseball (posthumously)|
|Larry Wolfe||1972-73||Baseball / Basketball|
Five years must have elapsed since the candidate was affiliated with SCC.
Note: All candidates must have a strong recommendation from someone!
The candidate must have exhibited outstanding athletic success, having achieved the highest level of accomplishment in his/her sport at SCC and/or by continued demonstration of his/her abilities following SCC competition.
The candidate must have exhibited outstanding qualities of leadership, citizenship, and academic performance.
- Win/Loss record
- Service to school/community
- Sponsorship of state level activities
- Some involvement with athletics
- Contributes to growth and change
- Proactive and visible
Past student athlete, administrator, or coach who excelled after leaving SCC
- Elected official who made a difference/excelled
- Decorated for service (Purple Heart, accomplished in helping others)
- Community service
- Excelled at a four year college
- Participated on National or International teams
- Excelled in professional sports