The candidate must have exhibited outstanding athletic success, having achieved the highest level of accomplishment in his/her sport at SCC and/or by continued demonstration of his/her abilities following SCC competition.
The candidate must have exhibited outstanding qualities of leadership, citizenship, and academic performance.
- Win/Loss record
- Service to school/community
- Sponsorship of state level activities
- Some involvement with athletics
- Contributes to growth and change
- Proactive and visible
Past student athlete, administrator, or coach who excelled after leaving SCC
- Elected official who made a difference/excelled
- Decorated for service (Purple Heart, accomplished in helping others)
- Community service
- Excelled at a four year college
- Participated on National or International teams
- Excelled in professional sports