- Unlocks and jumpstarts are not available off campus.
- College parking lots are well lighted and patrolled. Emergency telephones linked directly to College Police have been installed in convenient locations throughout the campus and parking areas.
- When you cross Freeport Boulevard, you run the risk of being hit by a car or ticketed for jaywalking, and fines range from $54-$281.
- Sacramento City College has 1,964 NEW spaces, totaling more than 3,000 student spaces located on and around the campus.
- Emergency Vehicle assistance, such as unlocks and jumpstarts, is available only to students who park in these lots. Not available to students who park off-campus.
- Sacramento City College runs a free shuttle service between college parking lots and classroom buildings.
#3 Great Value:
- Parking is only $30 a semester ($20 for students with BOG fee waiver), and $15 during the summer session.
- Daily permits may be purchased for $2 a day. Semester parking permits may be purchased at the Business Services Office. Daily parking permit machines, which accept quarters or a $1 bill, are indicated on the map.
- And FINALLY – Isn’t your safety, security, and the convenience of parking in college lots worth it?