Explore, discover and gain exposure to the world of work. Choose your path…
The Career Center at Sacramento City College wants to help make your career development journey exciting. There are so many choices and decisions to be made when choosing your path. Come check us out. Ask questions. You never know what you may discover.
Have fun with your career development and go explore!
Career Center Location
Career Center Hours
Monday thru Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
*Hours are subject to change
We are located inside the Counseling Division…go straight back and we are on the right. No need to wait in line!
- Career exploration & research tools
- Workshops – variety of career related topics
- Employer on-campus recruiting events
- Local job listings
- On campus employment opportunities
- Various career/job related handouts
- Portfolio development- resume, cover letter, etc.
- Mock Interviews
- Computer lab & printing availability (for career/job related items)
- Mini Career Center library
- Portfolio Development (resume, cover letter, interview, career & job resources)
- Friendly staff willing to assist you with your career development journey and job search needs!
Appointments & Walk-ins
Appointments are highly recommended for one-on-one/ individual assistance with resume & cover letter development, interview help, and career assessments/exploration. To schedule an appointment please call us at the number above.
Walk-ins are accepted for quick questions and to obtain general information on upcoming workshops/events/etc. Also, students can opt for self service at one of the computers in our lab!