Explore, discover and gain exposure to the world of work. Choose your path…
The Career Center at Sacramento City College wants to help make your career development journey exciting. There are so many choices and decisions to be made when choosing your path. Come check us out. Ask questions. You never know what you may discover.
Have fun with your career development and go explore!
Career Center Location
Career Center Hours
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5 pm
*Hours are subject to change
Career Center Staff
- Career Exploration
- Workshops – Current: Resume, Cover Letter, Interview Basics, How to Get a Job, How to Get a State Job, Dress for Success, Navigating Career Day
- Annual Career & Job Fair – list of employers, event announcements, employer enrollments
- Student Employment Off & On Campus Employment Opportunities – Job binders, job bulletin, Student assistant jobs: Federal Works Study jobs & regular student help jobs
- Internet/ Microsoft Word
- Printing Availability 5 page limit – Career and Job related material only
- Portfolio Development (resume, CV, interview technical, handouts, career, job, & community resources)
Appointments & Walk-ins
Appointments are highly recommended for one-on-one/ individual assistance with resume and cover letter development, interview help, and career assessments/ exploration. To schedule an appointment, please call 916-558-2565.
Walk-ins are accepted for quick questions (i.e. job search questions, resume tips).