Before posting employment opportunities with SCC Career Center, please read the following important information.
1. Employers who post with SCC Career Center, including its job boards, job binders, and online website LINCS (Los Rios Internship & Career Services), guarantee that no student or prospective applicant shall be discriminated against or excluded from any benefits, activities, or programs on the grounds of ethnic group identification, religion, sex, age, color, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability.
2. SCC Career Center provides this job posting service as a free service to employers, students and community members.
3. Postings of employment opportunities cannot be any of the following: multi-level marketing businesses, commission based only, or other business ventures that require an initial investment on the part of the applicant.
4. The employers who post with SCC Career Center agree to provide the employee with a safe, professional and supervised environment. They agree to provide the employee a working environment free from sexual harassment and unlawful discrimination.
5. The employer will post an accurate description of employee duties and responsibilities and agrees to provide the employment experience as specified in the posted job description.
6. SCC Career Center retains the right to refuse, for any reason, any employer the opportunity to post employment or internship opportunities on its job boards, job binders and the LINCS website.
7. SCC Career Center will make every effort to post an accepted employment or internship opportunity during regular business days, within 48 hours of receiving it, except during periods of scheduled Los Rios District and College holidays.
8. SCC Career Center retains the right to determine the duration and location of employment and internship postings.
9. Employers who post on LINCS agree to manage their own employment and internship postings through the system.
Employers listed on SCC job boards, job binders and LINCS are independent of the Los Rios Community College District and/or its Colleges. Los Rios Community College District and /or its Colleges have not investigated these employers or the positions they have posted and make no representations, warranties or guarantees about the employers, the positions or student information. The Los Rios Community College District and/or its Colleges are not responsible for these employer’s acts or omissions.
In consideration for the ability to use SCC Career Center and it’s LINCS site to access this information, the user (student or employer) agrees to release the Los Rios Community College District and/or its Colleges, its trustees, employees and agents from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, or causes of action, including but not limited to personal injury and/or death, arising out of or related to the information posted on its job boards, job binders and the LINCS web site, including the employers, the positions, or acts or omissions of those employers.