- Professor: Kevin Anderson
- Professor: Tim Taylor
The Advanced CISCO Networking Certificate recognizes the advanced skills needed for job enhancement and promotion in today’s networking and Internet environment. It focuses on advanced knowledge and skills required for supervisory, management, and troubleshooting computer network operations. It prepares students for promotional positions in computer network design.
Networking skills and experience are needed for network technical support staff, network administrators, network designers, network troubleshooters, and information systems security specialists. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (2008-2018) figures, job demands in these areas will grow a phenomenal 53.4% annually and will continue to exceed the number of available and trained workers.
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
- develop best practices for configuring scalable IP addresses.
- construct and configure complex access control lists.
- design and test edge router connectivity into a BGP network.
- evaluate and implement advanced multilayer switching configuration.
Certificate of Achievement
The Certificate of Achievement may be obtained by completion of the required courses with grades of “C” or better.