The New Student Counselor Workshops are required for new students entering college for the first time. Students will be given an overview of Sacramento City College enrollment services (eServices), support resources, and will develop a first-semester plan with a Counselor.
- Newly graduating students are strongly encouraged to attend Senior Saturdays
- All new students are asked to attend New Student Fridays.
- The NSCWs are held twice yearly in Fall (late October – early December) and Spring (late February through April).
Prior to attending a New Student Counselor Workshop students must:
- Apply for admission
- Set up your Google mail account
- Complete the Los Rios District Orientation
- Complete assessments in Math and English (or English as a Second Language)
Updates on when the next New Student Counselor Workshops will be posted here.
Location: Rodda Hall North, Room 147