All faculty teaching at the SCC Davis Center are required to submit an electronic copy of their current course syllabus to the Center. Email a copy of the course syllabus to Evelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy machine is located in the workroom
- Your user name and password will be taped in your mail box.
- More than 200 copies must be requested from SCC Duplicating
- You can request copies from SCC Duplicating 2 ways
- Via Inter-campus mail: Forms and envelopes are located by the outgoing mail
- Via Duplicating Website
Davis Center office staff will post your class cancellation to your room, Facebook and Twitter. Always email your students when possible.
- Call to report your absence to the Davis Center office staff: (530) 747-5200 Main Line
- Information Needed:
- Day, time, class(es) cancelled, reason for absence
- Additionally, report absence to Evelyn at (530) 747-5231 or email@example.com (Have any substitute contact Evelyn)
- Imron Cards DO NOT expire (disregard the expiration date on the front of the card)
- Imron Cards are different from your ID Card, although they look similar
- Imron Cards are turned ‘on’ when you have classes at the Davis Center and are turned off when you do not have classes at the Davis Center
- Missing semesters does not effect your Imron Card
- Never discard your Imron Card
- Please contact Evelyn or Jacek regarding your Card
Faculty Office Hours
- May be held in your classroom as long as time permits for the next class to begin
- May be held in the adjunct office located in room DAC 124
- Forms will be available online at:
- Faculty & Staff
- Forms, Document
- Turn forms into your Division at SCC Main
- Workload office hour forms turn into Evelyn
- UCD Parking Passes; you will be notified by email when to pick them up
- SCC Parking Passes; may be picked up from Police Services at SCC Main;
- SCC Parking Passes may be picked up at the Davis Center office if you have no classes at SCC Main Campus.
Student Test Accomodations (Make-up Tests or DSPS)
- Both Forms are located in the mailboxes above the outgoing mail
- Fill out form completely
- Paperclip the form to your test and place it back in YOUR mailbox
- Once the test is administered, we will return the completed test to your mailbox
A librarian would be happy to come to your class to help your students get started with college-level research (not available during Summer Session). Find more information at the SCC Library’s Orientations Request page. If you have questions about library services at the Davis Center, please contact Jeff Karlsen (916.558.2583).