TO RECEIVE SERVICES YOU MUST
- Be currently enrolled in the SCC classes.
- Have DSPS Counselor approved accommodations (Student Education Contract) if not, contact DSPS at (916) 558-2087 for an appointment.
TO PICK UP YOUR INSTRUCTOR NOTIFICATION:
- The first week of class, turn in this form at least two weeks before your classes begin.
- After classes begin, allow at least five working days from the date you turn in this form.
- If your accommodations include staff (i.e. note-takers, scribes, and sign language interpreters), equipment or table/chair seating: turn in this form at least a month before your classes begin.
- PICK UP INSTRUCTOR NOTIFICATION AT THE PROCTORED TESTING CENTER, PAC 102
I understand that it is my responsibility to inform the DSPS of any changes to my class schedule and to follow-up with the DSPS about my service request status. I also understand that it is my responsibility to pick up my Instructor Notifications and equipment accommodations.