TO RECEIVE SERVICES YOU MUST
- Be currently enrolled in the SCC classes.
- Have DSPS Counselor approved accommodations (Student Education Contract) if not, contact DSPS at (916) 558-2087 for an appointment.
TURN IN SERVICE REQUEST
- Turn in this Form at least two weeks before your classes begin.
- Turn in this form at least a month before your classes begin if your accommodations include staff (i.e. note-takers, scribes, and sign language interpreters), equipment or table/chair seating.
TO PICK UP YOUR INSTRUCTOR NOTIFICATION:
- On SCC Main Campus
- Pick up Instructor Notification Letters at the Proctored Testing Center, STS-139.
- Off Campus Center (West Sacramento & Davis Centers)
- Pick up Instructor Notification Letters at the front desk for the outreach center where you are attending.
- Online Class
- Pick up Instructor Notification Letters at the Proctored Testing Center, STS-139, prior to class orientation.
- After classes begin, allow at least five working days from the date you turn in this form before you pick up your letters