- Complete a Sacramento City College Admission Applications. Sacramento City College admission application can be completed online; if you are a new student to the college, you will want to follow the “steps to success”. If you are a student returning from a break from college, you will have to submit a Sacramento City College admission application.
- Take the Assessment Test; all three results must be completed, Reading, Writing and Math and be submitted with your EOPS application. Visit the Assessment Center located in Student Services Building (STS) for schedule of testing, obtaining results, testing expiration date policies, etc..
- Apply for the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGFW). You must be awarded a BOGFW A, B or C with a Zero EFC (Expected Family Contribution) You may visit the Admission and Records and Financial Aid Lab in the Business Building Room 153 for hands on assistance or further questions.
- Have a College Education Plan (iSEP) completed by a Los Rios Counselor. Your iSEP can be found on your eservices under the “Student Plan” tab. If you have not completed an iSEP, you would to contact counseling to make an appointment.
- Submit a completed EOPS Application to the EOPS office in person at the EOPS office located in Rodda North, Room 155, or apply online. Please read “How do I qualify” before submitting your application to the EOPS office.
Along with your EOPS application you must complete:
- Assessment test for Read, Writing and Math. All sections need to be scored.
- Board of Governors Fee Waiver for the 2016-2017 academic school year.
- Complete a College Educational Plan (iSEP) from a Los Rios Counselor.
If you have attended another college/university you must attach:
- Unofficial Transcripts from any college, university, vocational, technical training schools, from in or out of the united states; as well as where it indicates in the EOPS application.
▪ Submission of unofficial transcripts documenting any college coursework taken outside Sacramento City College is required. Failure to submit transcripts WILL DISQUALIFY your application to the program.