- Complete a Sacramento City College Admission Applications. Sacramento City College admission application can be completed online; if you are a new student to college you will want to follow the “steps to success”. If you are a student returning from a break from college, you will have to submit a Sacramento City College admission application.
- Take the Assessment Test; all three results must be completed, Reading, Writing and Math and be submitted with your EOPS application. Visit the Assessment Center located in Temporary 8 building for schedule of testing, obtaining results, testing expiration date policies, etc..
- Apply for the Board of Governors Grant (BOGG) Fee Waiver. You must be awarded a BOGW A, B or C with a Zero EFC (Expected Family Contribution)You may visit the Admission and Records and Financial Aid Lab in the Business Building Room 153 for hands on assistance or further questions.
- Submit a completed EOPS Application to the EOPS office in person at the EOPS office located in Rodda North, Room 155. Please read “How do I qualify” before submitting your application to the EOPS office.
Along with your EOPS application you must also submit the following documents:
1. Assessment results to include all three areas, Reading , Writing and Math.
2. Board of Governors Fee Waiver 14-15 academic year. Confirmation of completion printout, or e-mail confirmation.
3. Unofficial Transcripts from any college, university, vocational, technical training schools, from in or out of the united states; as well as were it indicates in the EOPS application.
▪ Submission of unofficial transcripts documenting any college coursework taken outside Sacramento City College is required. Failure to submit transcripts WILL DISQUALIFY your application to the program.