- Complete a Sacramento City College Admission Applications. Sacramento City College admission application can be completed online; if you are a new student to the college, you will want to follow the “steps to success”. If you are a student returning from a break from college, you will have to submit a Sacramento City College admission application.
- Take the Assessment Test; all three results must be completed, Reading, Writing and Math and be submitted with your EOPS application. Visit the Assessment Center located in Student Services Building (STS) for schedule of testing, obtaining results, testing expiration date policies, etc..
- Apply for the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGFW). You must be awarded a BOGFW A, B or C with a Zero EFC (Expected Family Contribution) You may visit the Admission and Records and Financial Aid Lab in the Business Building Room 153 for hands on assistance or further questions.
- Submit a completed EOPS Application to the EOPS office in person at the EOPS office located in Rodda North, Room 155. Please read “How do I qualify” before submitting your application to the EOPS office.
Along with your EOPS application you must also submit the following documents:
1. Assessment results to include all three areas, Reading , Writing and Math.
2. Board of Governors Fee Waiver for the 2015-2016 academic school year.
3. Unofficial Transcripts from any college, university, vocational, technical training schools, from in or out of the united states; as well as were it indicates in the EOPS application.
▪ Submission of unofficial transcripts documenting any college coursework taken outside Sacramento City College is required. Failure to submit transcripts WILL DISQUALIFY your application to the program.