How Do I Qualify?
To be an EOPS student you must:
- Be a resident of California.
- Be enrolled full time (12 units) when accepted by EOPS.
- Qualify for a Board of Governor’s Fee Waiver BOGW (Method A or B or C with a Zero EFC (Expected Family Contribution)
- Not have completed more than 40 degree applicable units of college level coursework.
- Be educationally disadvantaged. One of the following must apply:
a. You did not graduate from high school or did not obtain an equivalent (must verify).
b. You did not graduate from high school with a grade average less than 2.50 (must verify).
c. You do not qualify for college level math or English as required for an Associate Degree at SCC
d. You are first generation college student. Your parent(s) did not receive a bachelor’s degree in or out of this country.
e. You are an emancipated foster youth and/or you were in foster care, kinship care guardianship and/or ward of the court upon your 18th birthday (you must be between the ages of 18-22)
How Do I Apply?
Come to our EOPS office located in Rodda – North 155 to receive an application or download our application online (available only when we are accepting applications)