This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
- ADA/FEHA Accommodation Request03/2014FormADA/FEHA Accommodation Request
- Administrative Services (VPA) Objectives03/2014DocumentAdministrative Services (VPA) Objectives
- Administrative Services (VPA) Program Review03/2014DocumentAdministrative Services (VPA) Program Review
- Agreement To Participate And Waiver/Assumption Of Risk (Employee)03/2014FormAgreement To Participate And Waiver/Assumption Of Risk (Employee) - Non-work related activity.
- Alternate Summer Schedule04/2014FormThe Alternate Summer Schedule generally falls in the (8) weeks between June and July. Attached is the schedule for the current year, and MOU for each bargaining unit. If you have questions please contact the Administrative Services office.
- Business Card Order Form03/2014FormBusiness Card Order Form
- Classified Resource Plan03/2014DocumentThis resource allocation plan describes management oversight of the classified staff resource, near term objectives and measures of merit that will be evaluated quarterly and annually to ensure regular program review and process improvement.
- Classified Staff Request Form03/2014FormClassified Staff Request Form Last cycle: 2009-10.
- College Store Order Form03/2014FormCollege Store Order Form
- Compensatory Time Off (CTO) - Timesheet06/2000FormGS Form #136 [Must download/save and print to use; triplicate form - WHITE-Payroll, CANARY-Employee, PINK-Supervisor]
- Crisis Intervention & Student Discipline Incident Report02/2014FormThe Sacramento City College Incident Report is an online form used to collect information needed to proceed with crisis intervention discipline processes.
- Crisis Intervention & Student Discipline Process10/2012Handbook
- Crisis Intervention & Student Discipline Quick Reference Guide10/2012Document
- Evaluation Forms03/2014FormEvaluation Forms: Classified, Management, Supervisor, and Faculty.
- Facilities Handbook12/2013Handbook
- Facility Resource Plan03/2014DocumentThe annual resource allocation process must address the need to maintain the college spaces and ground areas in a quality manner which facilitates and enhances the educational and support services offered by the College.
- Financial Resource Plan03/2014DocumentThis resource allocation plan is designed to provide planning guidance for allocation of financial resources needed to implement the College’s strategic planning process.
- Gift-In-Kind Form03/2014FormGift-In-Kind Form: This form does not serve as a receipt for this contribution, but is intended for our internal record keeping purposes only. A receipt describing the items or merchandise donated will be mailed to the address supplied above. The Sacramento City College Foundation is unable to include the estimated value on the donor receipt. It is the responsibility of the donor to substantiate the fair market value for his/her own tax purposes. Please consult with your tax advisor to determine the tax implications of your gift. In-kind gifts valued at $5,000 or above require the donor to provide IRS Form 8283, which includes a qualified written appraisal, in order to claim a charitable tax deduction. More information and a copy of Form 8283 is available upon request from the Foundation office.
- LRCCD Authorized Signer List04/2014DocumentLRCCD Authorized Signer List
- LRCCD College Fingerprint Scanning Authorization Form03/2014DocumentLRCCD College Fingerprint Scanning Authorization Form
- LRCCD Employee Concerns and Issues03/2014FormEmployee Concerns and Issues. In line with our interest based approach to problem solving, employees should use this form to raise issues, concerns, or other items for resolution in an informal manner. Do not use this form for matters that are a violation of state law (i.e. sexual harassment and/or discrimination, workplace violence, formal grievances, etc.).
- P102B Regular Classified Staff Position Transaction Request03/2014FormP102B Regular Classified Staff Position Transaction Request.
- PARS ARS 457 Plan Distribution Application06/2008FormThe PARS Alternate Retirement System Plan was created to comply with federal legislation called the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990 (OBRA 90). This legislation required that part-time, seasonal, and temporary employees participate in Social Security or an alternative plan established according to IRS guidelines. The PARS Alternate Retirement System 457 Plan (PARS ARS 457 Plan) is an alternate to Social Security. The deductions for the PARS ARS 457 Plan are withdrawn from your paycheck in lieu of deductions for Social Security.
- Release of Rights to Use Name and/or Likeness and Authorization To VideoTape02/2014FormGS Form 179
- Request for Reclassification (Classified)03/2014FormRequest for Reclassification. (Classified)
- SCC Authorized Signer List04/2014DocumentSCC Authorized Signer List
- SCC Authorized Signers List04/2014DocumentSCC Authorized Signers List
- Service Animal Registration03/2014FormService Animal Registration
- Student - Code of Conduct - Quick Reference Guide07/2014HandbookQuick reference guide of the Student Standard of Conduct.
- Student - Standard of Conduct Brochure.pdf02/2014Document
- Volunteer Release Form03/2014FormVolunteer Release Form