This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
- Absence Reports02/2014DocumentThe “LRCCD Cumulative Absence Report” is used for reporting absences for regular employees. All regular employees are required to submit an Absence Report each month, whether or not they were absent during the month. There are different Absence Report forms for Classified Regular and Certificated Management employees. These employee groups have some differences in types of leave allowed; please refer to your bargaining unit’s contract for specific information regarding types of leave (LRCEA, SEIU, LRSA, LRMA, LRCFT, Confidential).
- Blanket Purchase Order02/2014DocumentA Blanket Purchase Order is an "open" purchase order with a vendor to buy goods or services. BPO's may be set up with vendors that are used frequently - a minimum of six purchases and at least $1,000 in expenditures for the fiscal year. BPO's are normally set up for the entire fiscal or academic year.
- Budget Checking Expenditures02/2014DocumentAll expenditures charged to district funds are "budget-checked" for sufficient funds against the budgets they are coded to. Please budget-check all expenditure forms before forwarding these requests to the Business Office. Requisitions, Limited Purchase Orders, Check Requests, Travel Authorizations, Standard Journal Entries, and Revolving Fund Requests that fail budget-check require an appropriation transfer to cover the failed item. Use the Budget Entry form to transfer appropriations ("budget").
- Budget Entry Template02/2014FormThe Budget Entry Template is to move appropriations among account numbers within an existing organizational center budget (e.g., increase Student Help appropriation, decrease Supplies appropriation), 2) set up a new account number or 3) set up, increase or decrease Appropriations for categorical programs.
- Business Office Due Dates 2014-2015ScheduleDue dates for the 2014 - 2015 Year.
- Campus Based Account Descriptions02/2014DocumentCampus-based accounts include Trust and Agency funds used to account for moneys generated by the college that support Instructionally-related activities, student government and clubs, scholarships, and fiduciary trust agreements. The primary distinction between Trust funds and Agency funds is that college management may exercise some discretion in the disbursement or expenditure of the moneys in Trust funds but does not have discretionary power or authority with Agency funds.
- Campus Based Account Requisition02/2014DocumentThe Campus Based Account Requisition is used to request the purchase of goods and services charged to campus funds (funds 13, 14, 71, 72, 75, 81, 83). Campus Based funds may not be used to directly purchase equipment and furniture (“capital outlay”) with an item cost of $200 or more. Please use the district requisition process for capital outlay purchases. Manager authorization must be obtained in advance of any order or purchase. Unauthorized purchases are considered the obligation of the person making the purchase.
- Classified Temporary Employees Minimum Qualifications02/2014DocumentA list of Classified Temporary Employees Minimum Qualifications.
- Confirming Purchase Order02/2014DocumentConfirming PO’s are appropriate when there is an emergency or a situation in which goods or services are urgently needed. Under normal circumstances, confirming PO’s are created by district Purchasing the same day. Examples are unexpected repairs of equipment and instructional materials that are vital to college programs. Complete an LRCCD Requisition and include your justification for a confirming PO in the description portion of the form or on a separate memo. Please check with the vendor to make sure they accept a verbal PO.
- Credit Card Payment Security02/2014DocumentThe college is subject to standards imposed by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) when accepting credit card payments. The purpose of proving PCI compliance is to ensure that all credit card numbers tendered for payment are secure from fraud.
- Employing New Temporary Staff02/2014DocumentInformation on hiring new temporary employees.
- Equipment Purchases02/2014DocumentCapital Outlay or "Equipment" purchases is equipment or furniture with an item cost of $200 or more, including tax and shipping. Capital outlay is commonly defined as any tangible item with a service life of at least one year (not including consumables or repair parts). Budget numbers with account code 6490 are used for recording all capital outlay purchases.All fixed asset purchases charged to campus funds – funds 13, 14, 71, 72, 81, 83 - must be requested in advance using the regular District Purchase Order process.
- Finger Print Chargeback Student Help and College Work Study02/2014FormFinger Print Chargeback Student Help and College Work Study form per LRCCD Regulation R-2631 5.1 each College and the LRCCD Office shall establish a list of departments or assignments where student employment requirements include a criminal background check. These departments or assignments shall include the Child Care/Early Child Development Centers and may include other assignments that include handling of cash or access to sensitive data.
- Fingerprint Scanning - LRCCD College Police Authorization02/2014FormFingerprint Scanning - LRCCD College Police Authorization form is for newly hired employes.
- Fund Descriptions02/2014DocumentFund Descriptions
- Interim Guidelines for Travel Reimbursement07/2014DocumentAugust 1, 2014 - update to interim guidelines for travel reimbursement first issued on July 19, 2014.
- Journal Entry Template02/2014FormThe Standard Journal Entry is used to reclassify the original posting of an expenditure. An item is considered expended after it has been paid; purchase orders encumbrances are not considered expenditures. Only current year expenditures may be transferred.
- Limited Purchase Orders (LPO)02/2014DocumentA Limited Purchase Order may be used to purchase goods or services (excluding equipment) totaling $200 or less. Multiple LPO’s may not be used to exceed the $200 spending limit; please use a district requisition under these circumstances.
- PeopleSoft Financials03/2014DocumentPeopleSoft Financials
- Personal Business and Personal Necessity Information Sheet02/2014DocumentPersonal Business and Personal Necessity information sheet is intended as a guide for some of the appropriate uses of Personal Business (PRB) and Personal Necessity (PRN) leave. When reading the following, please keep in mind the number of hours in a "day" for faculty employees corresponds with the hours required in a workday (e.g. - for regular faculty a day equates to four hours, seven hours for a counselor, etc.). For full-time classified employees, a day consists of eight hours.
- Postal Account List02/2014DocumentPostal Account List
- Procedures for Tracking White paper, Postage and Printing Costs02/2014DocumentPostage, Printing and White Paper Costs and Procedures for Tracking Effective 1 July 2009
- Purchasing Cutoff Dates03/2014DocumentPurchasing Cut-Off Dates Fiscal Year 2013-14
- Purchasing Options02/2014DocumentManager authorization must be obtained in advance of any purchase; please submit paperwork for any of the options listed below prior to ordering goods or services. Purchases using an LRCCD Requisition (option #1 & #3) must have all college approvals (division manager & VPA) and an approved district PO before orders are placed. Unauthorized purchases are considered the obligation of the person making the purchase.
- Request For Payroll Adjustment-Overpayment02/2014FormRequest For Payroll Adjustment-Overpayment Form.
- Requisitions and Purchase Orders02/2014DocumentAn LRCCD Requisition is used to request the purchase of supplies, equipment, and services. It is the primary purchasing process and should be used as the first option for requesting goods and services. The Requisition/Purchase Order Process ("RPO") involves four basic steps
- Revolving Fund Cash02/2014DocumentThe Revolving Fund is available for purchases up to $40 and less that are acquired from local vendors. Please use procedures for District Requisitions or Limited Purchase Orders for routine purchases.
- SCC Authorized Signers List04/2014DocumentSCC Authorized Signers List
- Service Agreements02/2014DocumentA Service Agreement requisition is used to establish a purchase order for contracted services, such as a one-time-only lecture, presentation, workshop, or performance related to college programs.
- Software Account Codes02/2014DocumentInformation/account codes on purchases for software.
- Sole Source Purchases02/2014DocumentSole source items are those items which perform a certain function for which no other items are known to exist. In a highly technological society, either patents or a clearly superior product may perform a function that limits you to a sole source. If it is economically advantageous and critical for its use in conjunction with instruction or operation to use such a product, then it is suggested that you do so. Justification for specifying such items is extremely important and should be clearly stipulated.
- Special Activity Request Form02/2014FormSpecial Activity Request Form
- Standard Mileage Rate02/2014DocumentDistrict Mileage Rate.
- Timesheet Procedures02/2014DocumentTimesheets record hours worked for all temporary employees and overtime/differential hours for Classified Regular employees. Timesheets must accurately report hours worked by employees; do not record days or times other than what are actually worked by employees
- Travel Procedure Brief02/2014DocumentTravel Authorization Sample Form and Travel Procedure Brief will help faculty and staff fill out the Travel Authorization form. Please note: Additional authorization from the Staff Development Director is required for travel approved for funding by the Staff Resources Committee.
- White Paper Budgets (list)02/2014DocumentList of White Paper Budgets