This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
- Community Resources Guide - SCC 201409/2014DocumentThanks to Ramona Cobian from the CalWorks office for putting together these resources. This brochure packet is already available in a yellow book pamphlet in most offices around campus. It is possible that phone numbers and other information in this brochure may change. If you know of any changes that should be made to this brochure packet, please email CobianR@scc.losriosedu and submit the updated information.
- Crisis Intervention & Student Discipline Incident Report02/2014FormThe Sacramento City College Incident Report is an online form used to collect information needed to proceed with crisis intervention discipline processes.
- Crisis Intervention & Student Discipline Process10/2012Handbook
- Crisis Intervention & Student Discipline Quick Reference Guide10/2012Document
- Student - Standard of Conduct Brochure.pdf02/2014Document