This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
- Adjunct and Overload Assignments Due Dates07/2014DocumentAdjunct and Overload Assignments Due Dates.
- APPLICATION FOR CREDIT FOR SALARY SCHEDULE ADVANCEMENT FOR LOWER DIVISION UNITS AND NON-ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES08/2014FormLRCCD APPLICATION FOR CREDIT FOR SALARY SCHEDULE ADVANCEMENT FOR LOWER DIVISION UNITS AND NON-ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES
- Crisis Intervention & Student Discipline Incident Report02/2014FormThe Sacramento City College Incident Report is an online form used to collect information needed to proceed with crisis intervention discipline processes.
- Crisis Intervention & Student Discipline Process10/2012Handbook
- Crisis Intervention & Student Discipline Quick Reference Guide10/2012Document
- Faculty Availability Preference Form P-20307/2014FormFaculty Availability/Preference Form
- Faculty Handbook 2014-201508/2014HandbookFaculty Handbook 2014-2015
- Flex Obligation Form08/2014FormParticipation in flex activities must be accounted for by completing and submitting this Flex Obligation Attendance Record to your division dean. Due dates for the form are changed each semester. (Printable)
- General Instructions to Development Leave Recipients01/2014DocumentEach instructor returning from sabbatical or professional development leave is required to submit to the District Office a detailed report of the results of his/her program.
- Instruction Office Important Information and Critical Dates08/2014DocumentCritical dates and information for faculty and staff from Instruction Office.
- LRCCD Sabbatical Professional Development Leave Application01/2014Form
- LRCCD Student Grievance Form07/2014FormThis form is to be used in the Student Grievance Process.
- Oversize Class Form SCC07/2014DocumentOversize Class Authorization Form
- Professional Development Application Instructions08/2014DocumentA few instructions to help you complete your application for sabbatical/professional development leave.
- Professional Development Leave Application Supplemental Information Form01/2014FormSabbatical/Professional Development Leave Application Supplemental Information Form.
- Remuneration Information02/2014DocumentRemuneration Information of the Sabbatical Professional Development Leave Application.
- Type C Banking Request01/2014FormThis form is used by Instructors to request to bank overload assignment for Type C Leave.
- Type C Leave Application01/2014FormP145: Application for Type C Professional Development Leave (faculty only). For Type C Leave criteria and conditions, refer to LRCFT contract Article 11, Section 11.7 (located on the second page) Deadlines: For Fall semester leaves, application should be submitted by April 1. For Spring semester leaves, application should be submitted by November 1.
- West Sacramento Contact Information Form03/2014FormWest Sac Center Faculty Contact Information Form