This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
- A Frame Agreement03/2014FormA Frame Agreement
- Building information03/2014DocumentAbbreviations and numbers of buildings.
- Bus Requirements Schedule Form03/2014FormBus Requirements Schedule Form
- Bus Travel Request FormForm
- Business Card Order Form03/2014FormBusiness Card Order Form
- Campus Utility Vehicle Traffic Safety Guidelines03/2014DocumentLRCCD Campus Utility Vehicle Traffic Safety Guidelines.
- Cart Training Instructions03/2014DocumentCart Training Instructions
- Community Facilities Use Request Form03/2014FormCommunity Facilities Use Request Form
- Declaration of Surplus Equipment03/2014FormEquipment may be declared surplus property when it is no longer needed forprogram purposes, becomes obsolete, broken, or is unsafe to use.
- DMV Driver Release Form (Employees and Students)03/2014DocumentThe DMV driver release form is required to be completed annually by employees, students, and volunteers that may be driving District vehicles. For new drivers they must complete the form to start the process to become an "authorized" driver in order to drive District vehicles. District vehicles include cars, Suburbans, vans, utility carts, forklifts, and other powered industrial trucks.
- Duplicating Job Request Form04/2014FormDuplicating Job Request Form
- Employee Safety Information Form03/2014FormEmployee Safety Information Form is used to report a hazard.
- Event Request for the Student Center, CAC, VA (Updated)07/2011Form
- Fire Extinguisher Check List03/2014FormAll fire extinguishers in your area are required to be checked for operation monthly. Complete the checklist and return to Operations NLT end of month.
- Forms and Reference Materials03/2014DocumentForms and Reference Materials
- Hazard Communication - Fact Sheet03/2014DocumentThis Hazard Communication - Fact Sheet is designed to provide training to office staff in Hazard Communication by alerting them to the potential hazardous substances that may be encountered in any office environment. California Occupational Health and Safety (CalOSHA) has an occupational safety and health standard called Hazard Communication (Right to Know) that requires that employees be informed about hazardous chemicals in the workplace through labeling, material safety data sheets (MSDSs), and training.
- Hazardous Materials Inventory03/2014FormHazardous Materials Inventory Sheet and hazardous materiel descriptions.
- Indoor Air Quality Management Plan03/2014DocumentIndoor Air Quality Management Plan's objective is to provide in all facilities, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) levels which are conducive to the best possible learning and working environments for Sacramento City College students and staff.
- Information Services Work Request (ISWR)03/2014FormInformation Services Work Request (ISWR)
- Integrated Waste Program Presentation03/2014DocumentIntegrated Waste Program Presentation
- Key Request Form03/2014FormOperations Division – Key Request Form
- Office Move Checklist03/2014DocumentOffice Move Checklist also lists other documentation/forms needed (ISWRs, Work Orders, etc.) to be submitted at least two weeks prior to the planned move, assuming the move is small. For a major move (department size), all documentation should be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the move.
- Permit ToTake Equipment Off Campus01/2014Form
- Procedures for Reserving Bus Transportation03/2014FormProcedures for Reserving Bus Transportation : This purpose is to provide operating procedures for securing bus reservations necessary to support academic and athletic travel requirements of the College. Also attached are the Bus Requirements Schedule Form. /updated FA2014
- Property Loss Damage Report03/2014FormProperty Loss Damage Report
- Records Storage Procedure and Form03/2014FormRecords Storage Procedure and Form: The records will fit a specific category – • There is confidential information, such as phone number, address, social security number, employee or student ID number, etc. • There is banking information, such as account numbers. • There is other information of a confidential nature. Many records are ones you no longer need, yet cannot yet get rid of. Sometimes these documents are regulated on the length of time you need to keep them, so be sure this is reflected in the “Destruction Date”. We will only store those boxes that will eventually be shredded, since we are limited on space. Please don’t ask us to store items that are not to be shredded.
- SCC Marquee Submission Form03/2014FormSCC Marquee Submission Form
- Scheduling Campus Facilities09/2014FormScheduling Campus Facilities
- Student/ Non-Employee DMV Driver Record Release03/2014FormStudents or volunteers (non-employee) that may be driving District vehicles, utility carts and/or power industrial trucks shall complete this authorization for release of driver record information.
- Vehicle Reservation Form03/2014FormVehicle Reservation Form
- Vehicle Use Pre/Post-Trip Inspection Forms03/2014FormVehicle Use Pre/Post-Trip Inspection Form
- Warehouse Requisition Form05/2014FormWarehouse Requisition Form
- Waste quick reference sheet03/2014DocumentWaste quick reference sheet
- Work Order Request Form (WO)03/2014FormWork Order Request Form (WO)