This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Planning & Research
- Campus-Wide Issue-Concern Form12/2013Form
- Guide to Participatory Decision Making - The04/2013Handbook
- Program Plan Template09/2012FormCollege wide plans that support the college's strategic goals and directions. They include objectives and measures of merit/outcomes. They are resourced as individual plans by the institution and reviewed annually. Program Plans are typically funded from "Above the Line" funding sources.
- Request to Conduct Research (form and instructions)02/2014FormInformation and request form for persons (internal and external) interested in conducting research at Sacramento City College.
- Research Data Request form11/2013Form
- Sample Consent Form for Research Participants05/2005DocumentThis sample is provided as a model from which a consent form can be developed. [You should include the information suggested in the brackets/italics.] The consent form should be written in terms that are understandable to the intended participants. A signed copy should be given to the participants and one should be kept by the investigator.