This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Items starting with A
- A Frame Agreement03/2014FormA Frame Agreement
- AB540 Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request Form07/2015FormForm to obtain California residency for students who have completed at least three years at a California high school and have graduated from a California high school.
- Absence Reports02/2014DocumentThe “LRCCD Cumulative Absence Report” is used for reporting absences for regular employees. All regular employees are required to submit an Absence Report each month, whether or not they were absent during the month. There are different Absence Report forms for Classified Regular and Certificated Management employees. These employee groups have some differences in types of leave allowed; please refer to your bargaining unit’s contract for specific information regarding types of leave (LRCEA, SEIU, LRSA, LRMA, LRCFT, Confidential).
- Absence Reports for Classified Temporary - Student Help - Work Study09/2015DocumentThe district recently implemented a new procedure and form for temporary employees. Classified Temporary, Student Help, and Work Study employees are entitled to accrue 1 hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. This information sheet Absence Reports for Classified Temporary-Student Help-Work Study outlines the college’s procedure for processing the new form.
- Academic Calendar03/2014ScheduleLos Rios Community College District calendar.
- Accuplacer ATB Study Guide03/2014DocumentATB Study Guide
- ADA/FEHA Accommodation Request03/2014FormADA/FEHA Accommodation Request
- Adjunct and Overload Assignments Due Dates07/2014DocumentAdjunct and Overload Assignments Due Dates.
- Administrative Services (VPA) Objectives03/2014DocumentAdministrative Services (VPA) Objectives
- Administrative Services (VPA) Program Review03/2014DocumentAdministrative Services (VPA) Program Review
- Advanced Education Application11/2015FormApplication for high school students, in grades 11 and 12, to take college classes.
- Affidavit of Domestic Partnership Employees04/2012FormForm BS209; Line 2 Link is an alternate, electronically fill-able version of the form.
- Agreement To Participate And Waiver/Assumption Of Risk (Employee)03/2014FormAgreement To Participate And Waiver/Assumption Of Risk (Employee) - Non-work related activity.
- Alternate Summer Schedule04/2014FormThe Alternate Summer Schedule generally falls in the (8) weeks between June and July. Attached is the schedule for the current year, and MOU for each bargaining unit. If you have questions please contact the Administrative Services office.
- Annual SLO Assessment Reporting Form08/2013Form
- APPLICATION FOR CREDIT FOR SALARY SCHEDULE ADVANCEMENT FOR LOWER DIVISION UNITS AND NON-ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES08/2014FormLRCCD APPLICATION FOR CREDIT FOR SALARY SCHEDULE ADVANCEMENT FOR LOWER DIVISION UNITS AND NON-ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES
- Application to Sacramento City College03/2014Document