This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Items starting with B
- Blanket Purchase Order02/2014DocumentA Blanket Purchase Order is an "open" purchase order with a vendor to buy goods or services. BPO's may be set up with vendors that are used frequently - a minimum of six purchases and at least $1,000 in expenditures for the fiscal year. BPO's are normally set up for the entire fiscal or academic year.
- Board of Governors (BOG) Fee Waiver Application04/2014FormThe BOG fee waiver reduces the cost of enrollment for qualified students.
- Budget Checking Expenditures02/2014DocumentAll expenditures charged to district funds are "budget-checked" for sufficient funds against the budgets they are coded to. Please budget-check all expenditure forms before forwarding these requests to the Business Office. Requisitions, Limited Purchase Orders, Check Requests, Travel Authorizations, Standard Journal Entries, and Revolving Fund Requests that fail budget-check require an appropriation transfer to cover the failed item. Use the Budget Entry form to transfer appropriations ("budget").
- Budget Entry Template02/2014FormThe Budget Entry Template is to move appropriations among account numbers within an existing organizational center budget (e.g., increase Student Help appropriation, decrease Supplies appropriation), 2) set up a new account number or 3) set up, increase or decrease Appropriations for categorical programs.
- Building information03/2014DocumentAbbreviations and numbers of buildings.
- Bus Requirements Schedule Form03/2014FormBus Requirements Schedule Form
- Bus Travel Request FormForm
- Business Card Order Form03/2014FormBusiness Card Order Form
- Business Office Due Dates 2013-2014ScheduleDue dates for the 2013 - 2014 Year.