This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Items starting with C
- Campus Based Account Descriptions02/2014DocumentCampus-based accounts include Trust and Agency funds used to account for moneys generated by the college that support Instructionally-related activities, student government and clubs, scholarships, and fiduciary trust agreements. The primary distinction between Trust funds and Agency funds is that college management may exercise some discretion in the disbursement or expenditure of the moneys in Trust funds but does not have discretionary power or authority with Agency funds.
- Campus Based Account Requisition02/2014DocumentThe Campus Based Account Requisition is used to request the purchase of goods and services charged to campus funds (funds 13, 14, 71, 72, 75, 81, 83). Campus Based funds may not be used to directly purchase equipment and furniture (“capital outlay”) with an item cost of $200 or more. Please use the district requisition process for capital outlay purchases. Manager authorization must be obtained in advance of any order or purchase. Unauthorized purchases are considered the obligation of the person making the purchase.
- Campus Utility Vehicle Traffic Safety Guidelines03/2014DocumentLRCCD Campus Utility Vehicle Traffic Safety Guidelines.
- Campus-Wide Issue-Concern Form12/2013Form
- Cart Training Instructions03/2014DocumentCart Training Instructions
- Catastrophic Illness or Injury Leave Classified and Management Employees Application10/2008FormBS #185: The purpose of the Catastrophic Illness or Injury Leave Program is to establish a program where employees may donate eligible leave credits to a Catastrophic Illness or Injury Leave Bank that may be used by an eligible employee when that employee or a member of his or her immediate family suffers from a catastrophic illness or injury.
- Catastrophic Sick Leave - Extended Paid Leave ApplicationFormLRCCD Application for the Extended Paid Catastrophic Sick Leave. Go to http://www.losrios.edu/legal/Regulations/R-9000/R-9239.htm for the LRCCD regulation describing this benefit. [Must print to use]
- Class Schedules04/2014ScheduleLos Rios Community College Class Schedules.
- Classified Resource Plan03/2014DocumentThis resource allocation plan describes management oversight of the classified staff resource, near term objectives and measures of merit that will be evaluated quarterly and annually to ensure regular program review and process improvement.
- Classified Staff Request Form03/2014FormClassified Staff Request Form Last cycle: 2009-10.
- Classified Temporary Employees Minimum Qualifications02/2014DocumentA list of Classified Temporary Employees Minimum Qualifications.
- Click Here - Did You Know08/2013DocumentHow to look-up assessment results on eServices
- College Service Activities form12/2014DocumentCollege Service should average 5 hours per regular work week is directed and schedule by the individual faculty member, and the allotted time may vary according over the semester/fiscal year.LRCFT Contract article 4.1.3: College Service represents a professional obligation by a full-time faculty to the institution. Participation, to be determined by the faculty member, may include, but not be limited to the following activities: advisory committees, college planning processes, compliance related training such as sexual harassment prevention and information security.Note: This document is hosted on the Lost Rios District website. It can only be opened on campus.
- College Store Order Form03/2014FormCollege Store Order Form
- Community Facilities Use Request Form03/2014FormCommunity Facilities Use Request Form
- Compensatory Time Off (CTO) - Timesheet06/2000FormGS Form #136 [Must download/save and print to use; triplicate form - WHITE-Payroll, CANARY-Employee, PINK-Supervisor]
- Conference, Workshop and Travel (CWT) Funding Documents03/2015FormVisit http://www.scc.losrios.edu/src/individual-professional-development-opportunities/ for more information. Conference, workshop and travel (CWT) funds are available yet limited. Travel requests must be pre-approved by your dean or unit manager before CWT funds can be disbursed. Submit your pre-approved Travel Request to the Staff Resource Center. Please check with your division about additional staff development funds that might be available. Forms attached: CWT After Activity Report SCC, CWT Fund Application SCC, CWT Funding Process SCC, Travel Justification Memorandum SCC.
- Confirming Purchase Order02/2014DocumentConfirming PO’s are appropriate when there is an emergency or a situation in which goods or services are urgently needed. Under normal circumstances, confirming PO’s are created by district Purchasing the same day. Examples are unexpected repairs of equipment and instructional materials that are vital to college programs. Complete an LRCCD Requisition and include your justification for a confirming PO in the description portion of the form or on a separate memo. Please check with the vendor to make sure they accept a verbal PO.
- Credit By Examination09/2009FormForm to receive credit for a class by taking an examination.
- Credit Card Payment Security02/2014DocumentThe college is subject to standards imposed by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) when accepting credit card payments. The purpose of proving PCI compliance is to ensure that all credit card numbers tendered for payment are secure from fraud.
- Crisis Intervention & Student Discipline Incident Report02/2014FormThe Sacramento City College Incident Report is an online form used to collect information needed to proceed with crisis intervention discipline processes.
- Crisis Intervention & Student Discipline Process10/2012Handbook
- Crisis Intervention & Student Discipline Quick Reference Guide10/2012Document