This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Items starting with E
- Elementary Algebra Study Guide03/2014DocumentStudy Guide for Elementary Algebra Competency test
- Email Access Request Form - Temporary Classified / Student Employees02/2014FormThe Temporary Classified (TCL)/Student Employees Email Access Request Form must be completed for each college TCL/Student employee who requires a Los Rios Community College email account.
- Employee Safety Information Form03/2014FormEmployee Safety Information Form is used to report a hazard.
- Employing New Temporary Staff02/2014DocumentInformation on hiring new temporary employees.
- Employment Eligibility Disclosure Form08/2011FormP-150 Student Help, Federal Work Study, Temporary Classified, Employment Service Agreement - Hiring packet.
- Employment Service Agreement (ESA) - Academic P-132-A - On or after July 1, 201607/2016DocumentLos Rios Community College District form: Employment Service Agreement (ESA) P-132-A active July 1, 2016. Employment Service Agreements (ESAs) are used to compensate employees for certain types of academic (instructional) assignments that are not part of their regular load, adjunct, or overload work. ***6/17/2016 SPECIAL NOTE: Use ESA Form 132-91 for ESAs with start date prior to July 1, 2016. Use new ESA form P-132-A for ESAs with start date on or after July 1, 2016.
- Employment Service Agreement (ESA) REVISION Form - Academic P-132-A(R)07/2016DocumentLos Rios Community College District form: Employment Service Agreement (ESA) REVISION Form - Academic P-132-A(R) active July 1, 2016. Complete this form when making revisions to an existing ESA. Attach a copy of the original ESA or the most recent ESA revision so that Human Resources can reference the specific changes being made. If correcting errors (i.e. position number, retirement question, etc.) please do not submit a revision; instead, correct the original ESA by crossing out the incorrect information and entering the new information. The initiating/approving administrator(s) must initial next to these changes. A copy of the revised ESA must be provided to the employee.
- Employment Service Agreement - Required Forms ListDocumentESAs are used to compensate certificated (academic) employees for certain types of assignments that are not part of regular load or adjunct and overload service.
- English Study Guide03/2014DocumentStudy guide for English assessment
- Enrollment/ Change Form - California Region Group10/2011Form79829
- Equipment Purchases02/2014DocumentCapital Outlay or "Equipment" purchases is equipment or furniture with an item cost of $200 or more, including tax and shipping. Capital outlay is commonly defined as any tangible item with a service life of at least one year (not including consumables or repair parts). Budget numbers with account code 6490 are used for recording all capital outlay purchases.All fixed asset purchases charged to campus funds – funds 13, 14, 71, 72, 81, 83 - must be requested in advance using the regular District Purchase Order process.
- Equivalency VerificationFormThis application requires evaluation for equivalency before screening and interviewing. Please use this form (P-38) for the equivalency process. For the composition and the procedure for the formation of the Equivalency Committee, refer to Los Rios Community College Administrative Policy/Regulation (R-5123, Sections 8.0 and 9.0. Form P-38).
- Evaluation Form/Performance review/Job performance FormDocumentThis web page contains links to all constituency EvaluationForm/Performancereview/Job performance Form.
- Evaluation Forms03/2014FormEvaluation Forms: Classified, Management, Supervisor, and Faculty.
- Excess Unit Petition03/2012FormForm to take more units than the maximum allowed for a semester.
- Exclusion from CalPERS Membership Notice - Student Help03/2008FormPERS-AESD-139
- Exclusion from CalPers Membership Notice - Temporary ClassifiedFormPERS FORM AESD-139 [Must download to fill in, then print]