This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Items starting with F
- Facilities Handbook12/2013Handbook
- Facility Resource Plan03/2014DocumentThe annual resource allocation process must address the need to maintain the college spaces and ground areas in a quality manner which facilitates and enhances the educational and support services offered by the College.
- Faculty Availability Preference Form P-20307/2014FormFaculty Availability/Preference Form
- Faculty Handbook08/2015HandbookFaculty Handbook
- Fall 2014 Flex and Convocation Satisfaction Survey Results09/2014DocumentResults from the Fall 2014 Flex and Convocation Satisfaction Survey.
- Family Enrollment Information03/2010FormChild Development Center form. Families must complete the information to determine family size.
- Family Handbook02/2014HandbookProvides overall information about the Child Development Center to families including but not limited to program philosophy, the classroom environment and the policies/procedures.
- Family Income Declaration Form06/2009FormChild Development Center form. Families must list income sources and gross monthly wages for each source of income
- Family Medical Leave - Certification of Physician or PractitionerDocument
- FDIP employee personal and emergency information form - NewForm
- Final Exam Schedules (SCC)03/2014ScheduleSacramento City College Final Exam Schedules.
- Financial Resource Plan03/2014DocumentThis resource allocation plan is designed to provide planning guidance for allocation of financial resources needed to implement the College’s strategic planning process.
- Finger Print Chargeback Student Help and College Work Study02/2014FormFinger Print Chargeback Student Help and College Work Study form per LRCCD Regulation R-2631 5.1 each College and the LRCCD Office shall establish a list of departments or assignments where student employment requirements include a criminal background check. These departments or assignments shall include the Child Care/Early Child Development Centers and may include other assignments that include handling of cash or access to sensitive data.
- Fingerprint Scanning - LRCCD College Police Authorization02/2014FormFingerprint Scanning - LRCCD College Police Authorization form is for newly hired employes.
- Fire Extinguisher Check List03/2014FormAll fire extinguishers in your area are required to be checked for operation monthly. Complete the checklist and return to Operations NLT end of month.
- Flex Booklet - Fall 201408/2014DocumentAt the beginning of every Fall and Spring semesters SCC holds Flex Week. The Staff Resource Center releases the Flex Programming Booklet a few weeks before Flex Week for that current semester.
- Flex Booklet - Fall 201508/2015DocumentFall 2015 Flex Booklet
- Flex Booklet - Spring 201401/2014DocumentAt the beginning of every Fall and Spring semesters SCC holds Flex Week. The Staff Resource Center releases the Flex Programming Booklet a few weeks before Flex Week for that current semester.
- Flex Booklet - Spring 201501/2015DocumentAt the beginning of every Fall and Spring semesters SCC holds Flex Week. The Staff Resource Center releases the Flex Programming Booklet a few weeks before Flex Week for that current semester.
- Flex Obligation Form08/2014FormParticipation in flex activities must be accounted for by completing and submitting this Flex Obligation Attendance Record to your division dean. Due dates for the form are changed each semester. (Printable)
- Flex Proposal07/2013FormThe Staff Resource Center requests your proposals or suggestions for programs. We are soliciting ideas and presenters for programs for the Fall and Spring semesters. (Fill-able, Printable and Submittable with active email)
- Forms and Reference Materials03/2014DocumentForms and Reference Materials
- Fund Descriptions02/2014DocumentFund Descriptions