This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Items starting with G
- General Education Breadth Requirements (CSU) 2016-2017 [PDF]06/2016Document
- General Instructions to Development Leave Recipients08/2015DocumentEach instructor returning from sabbatical or professional development leave is required to submit to the District Office a detailed report of the results of his/her program.
- Gift Card Procedures.docx02/2016DocumentGift Card Procedures.docx
- Gift-In-Kind Form03/2014FormGift-In-Kind Form: This form does not serve as a receipt for this contribution, but is intended for our internal record keeping purposes only. A receipt describing the items or merchandise donated will be mailed to the address supplied above. The Sacramento City College Foundation is unable to include the estimated value on the donor receipt. It is the responsibility of the donor to substantiate the fair market value for his/her own tax purposes. Please consult with your tax advisor to determine the tax implications of your gift. In-kind gifts valued at $5,000 or above require the donor to provide IRS Form 8283, which includes a qualified written appraisal, in order to claim a charitable tax deduction. More information and a copy of Form 8283 is available upon request from the Foundation office.
- Graduation Requirements for SCC AA/AS 2016-17 [PDF]06/2016Document
- Guide to Participatory Decision Making - The04/2013Handbook