This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Items starting with H
- Hartford - Beneficiary Designation Form07/2009FormGR-11927-6
- Hartford - Benefits Enrollment Form 10-month Employee01/2011FormLRCCD Generic Enrollment Form [Must download/save, then print]
- Hartford - Benefits Enrollment Form 12-month Employee01/2011FormLos Rios Community College District Generic
- Hazard Communication - Fact Sheet03/2014DocumentThis Hazard Communication - Fact Sheet is designed to provide training to office staff in Hazard Communication by alerting them to the potential hazardous substances that may be encountered in any office environment. California Occupational Health and Safety (CalOSHA) has an occupational safety and health standard called Hazard Communication (Right to Know) that requires that employees be informed about hazardous chemicals in the workplace through labeling, material safety data sheets (MSDSs), and training.
- Hazardous Materials Inventory03/2014FormHazardous Materials Inventory Sheet and hazardous materiel descriptions.
- Health Insurance Certification06/2004FormGS Form #114
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Acceptance or Declination Form12/2009FormGS Form #178