This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Items starting with I
- Inclusion of Sierra College FTE [Adjunct Faculty] Request05/2004FormCCFS-361 GS Form #51
- Indoor Air Quality Management Plan03/2014DocumentIndoor Air Quality Management Plan's objective is to provide in all facilities, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) levels which are conducive to the best possible learning and working environments for Sacramento City College students and staff.
- Information about the Elementary Algebra Competency Test03/2014DocumentInformation for Elementary Algebra Competency test
- Information about the Intermediate Algebra Competency Test03/2014DocumentInformation for the Intermediate Algebra Competency test
- Information Security Incident Report09/2011FormFor more information go to LRCCD Information Security website: losrios.edu/lrc/infosecurity.php
- Information Services Work Request (ISWR)03/2014FormInformation Services Work Request (ISWR)
- Instruction Office Important Information and Critical Dates08/2014DocumentCritical dates and information for faculty and staff from Instruction Office.
- Integrated Waste Program Presentation03/2014DocumentIntegrated Waste Program Presentation
- Interest Form for Adjunct Faculty Office Hours Program01/2012Form
- Interest form for Adjunct Faculty Office Hours Program Fall & Spring08/2007Form
- Interim Guidelines for Travel Reimbursement07/2014DocumentAugust 1, 2014 - update to interim guidelines for travel reimbursement first issued on July 19, 2014.
- Intermediate Algebra Review03/2014DocumentStudy materials - Algebra