This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Items starting with L
- Leave of Absence Application03/2012FormForm to request a medical or military absence and retain catalog rights and registration priority.
- Limited Purchase Orders (LPO)02/2014DocumentA Limited Purchase Order may be used to purchase goods or services (excluding equipment) totaling $200 or less. Multiple LPO’s may not be used to exceed the $200 spending limit; please use a district requisition under these circumstances.
- Loss of Priority Registration and BOG Fee Waiver Appeal Form04/2014FormForm to appeal the loss of priority registration Update Aug 19 2016: 'We have an updated form, with a new title, that replaces the “Reinstatement of Priority Registration Request Form”.'
- LRCCD Authorized Signer List04/2014DocumentLRCCD Authorized Signer List
- LRCCD Calendars03/2015DocumentLRCCD Calendars includes the current fiscal/academic: 174 Day "Certificated Employee Work Schedule" Form (Excel), Academic Calendar, Academic Work Year Schedule, Classified Employee Work Schedule, and the Management Work Schedule.
- LRCCD College Fingerprint Scanning Authorization Form03/2014DocumentLRCCD College Fingerprint Scanning Authorization Form
- LRCCD Employee Concerns and Issues03/2014FormEmployee Concerns and Issues. In line with our interest based approach to problem solving, employees should use this form to raise issues, concerns, or other items for resolution in an informal manner. Do not use this form for matters that are a violation of state law (i.e. sexual harassment and/or discrimination, workplace violence, formal grievances, etc.).
- LRCCD Sabbatical Professional Development Leave Application08/2015FormSACRAMENTO CITY COLLEGE
- LRCCD Student Grievance Form07/2014FormThis form is to be used in the Student Grievance Process.