This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Items starting with P
- P102B Regular Classified Staff Position Transaction Request03/2014FormP102B Regular Classified Staff Position Transaction Request.
- PARS ARS 457 Plan Distribution Application06/2008FormThe PARS Alternate Retirement System Plan was created to comply with federal legislation called the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990 (OBRA 90). This legislation required that part-time, seasonal, and temporary employees participate in Social Security or an alternative plan established according to IRS guidelines. The PARS Alternate Retirement System 457 Plan (PARS ARS 457 Plan) is an alternate to Social Security. The deductions for the PARS ARS 457 Plan are withdrawn from your paycheck in lieu of deductions for Social Security.
- Pass/No Pass Form02/2014FormForm to request that a class be graded pass/no pass.
- PeopleSoft Financials03/2014DocumentPeopleSoft Financials
- Performance Review - Athletic Coach Faculty04/2005Form[Triplicate form = WHITE-Human Resources, YELLOW-Administrator, GOLD-Reviewing Administrator]
- Performance Review - Classroom Faculty04/2008Form[Must download/save then print to use; Triplicate = WHITE-Human Resources, YELLOW-Administrator, PINK-Employee, GOLD-Reviewing Administrator]
- Performance Review - Coordinator04/2005Form[Must download/save then print to use; Triplicate = WHITE-Human Resources, YELLOW-Administrator, PINK-Employee, GOLD-Reviewing Administrator]
- Performance Review - Narrative Comments04/2006FormFaculty performance review process.
- Performance Review - Nurse04/2006Form
- Permit ToTake Equipment Off Campus01/2014Form
- Personal Business and Personal Necessity Information Sheet02/2014DocumentPersonal Business and Personal Necessity information sheet is intended as a guide for some of the appropriate uses of Personal Business (PRB) and Personal Necessity (PRN) leave. When reading the following, please keep in mind the number of hours in a "day" for faculty employees corresponds with the hours required in a workday (e.g. - for regular faculty a day equates to four hours, seven hours for a counselor, etc.). For full-time classified employees, a day consists of eight hours.
- Petition for Academic Renewal08/2009FormForm to request academic renewal for substandard grades (D or F).
- Petition for Readmission10/2013FormPetition to be readmitted after dismissal.
- Physician's Verification of Injury/Illness FormForm
- Political Dos and Don'ts03/2016Document
- Postal Account List02/2014DocumentPostal Account List
- Procedures for Reserving Bus Transportation03/2014FormProcedures for Reserving Bus Transportation : This purpose is to provide operating procedures for securing bus reservations necessary to support academic and athletic travel requirements of the College. Also attached are the Bus Requirements Schedule Form. /updated FA2014
- Procedures for Tracking White paper, Postage and Printing Costs02/2014DocumentPostage, Printing and White Paper Costs and Procedures for Tracking Effective 1 July 2009
- Professional Development Application Instructions08/2014DocumentA few instructions to help you complete your application for sabbatical/professional development leave.
- Professional Development Leave Application Supplemental Information Form01/2014FormSabbatical/Professional Development Leave Application Supplemental Information Form.
- Program Plan Template09/2012FormCollege wide plans that support the college's strategic goals and directions. They include objectives and measures of merit/outcomes. They are resourced as individual plans by the institution and reviewed annually. Program Plans are typically funded from "Above the Line" funding sources.
- Property Loss Damage Report03/2014FormProperty Loss Damage Report
- Purchasing Cutoff Dates03/2014DocumentPurchasing Cut-Off Dates Fiscal Year 2013-14
- Purchasing Options02/2014DocumentManager authorization must be obtained in advance of any purchase; please submit paperwork for any of the options listed below prior to ordering goods or services. Purchases using an LRCCD Requisition (option #1 & #3) must have all college approvals (division manager & VPA) and an approved district PO before orders are placed. Unauthorized purchases are considered the obligation of the person making the purchase.