This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Items starting with R
- Reading Comprehension Study Guide03/2014DocumentStudy guide for Reading Comprehension assessment
- Records Storage Procedure and Form03/2014FormRecords Storage Procedure and Form: The records will fit a specific category – • There is confidential information, such as phone number, address, social security number, employee or student ID number, etc. • There is banking information, such as account numbers. • There is other information of a confidential nature. Many records are ones you no longer need, yet cannot yet get rid of. Sometimes these documents are regulated on the length of time you need to keep them, so be sure this is reflected in the “Destruction Date”. We will only store those boxes that will eventually be shredded, since we are limited on space. Please don’t ask us to store items that are not to be shredded.
- Reinstatement of Priority Registration Request Form04/2014FormForm to appeal the loss of priority registration
- Release of Medical Information AuthorizationForm
- Release of Rights to Use Name and/or Likeness and Authorization To VideoTape02/2014FormGS Form 179
- Remuneration Information02/2014DocumentRemuneration Information of the Sabbatical Professional Development Leave Application.
- Request for Employment Information04/2010FormForm CMS-L564 is used by retiring employees in order provide the Social Security Administration with employment and health insurance information at age 65.
- Request For Payroll Adjustment-Overpayment02/2014FormRequest For Payroll Adjustment-Overpayment Form.
- Request for Reclassification (Classified)03/2014FormRequest for Reclassification. (Classified)
- Request to Conduct Research (form and instructions)02/2014FormInformation and request form for persons (internal and external) interested in conducting research at Sacramento City College.
- Request to Release Student Information to a Third Party03/2014DocumentAssessment Center Release of Information
- Required Documentation for Income (other than Employment or Self-Employment)06/2009FormChild Development Center form. Lists the documentation families must submit if their source of income is from employment or self-employment.
- Required Documentation for Income from Employment and/or Self-Employment06/2009FormChild Development Center form. Lists the required documentation for income sources other than employment or self-employment
- Requisitions and Purchase Orders02/2014DocumentAn LRCCD Requisition is used to request the purchase of supplies, equipment, and services. It is the primary purchasing process and should be used as the first option for requesting goods and services. The Requisition/Purchase Order Process ("RPO") involves four basic steps
- Research Data Request form11/2013Form
- Residency Reclassification Application04/2010FormApplication to change residency from non-resident to California resident.
- Resignation/ Retirement03/2013FormP104
- Retiree Processing form02/2008Form
- Retiree Transfer of Funds AuthorizationForm
- Retirement Plan Participation Information Form - CalSTRSFormThe information requested on this form will be used to determine if wages should be subject to Social Security/Medicare withholding or withholding for Medicare and the California State Teachers’ Retirement System (CalSTRS).
- Revolving Fund Cash02/2014DocumentThe Revolving Fund is available for purchases up to $40 and less that are acquired from local vendors. Please use procedures for District Requisitions or Limited Purchase Orders for routine purchases.