This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
To find professional development opportunities and resources please visit the SCC Professional Development Database.
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Items starting with S
- Salary Reduction Agreement - SRA (Entire Packet) (403(b) TSA, 457(b) DCP Envoy Service PlanForm
- Sample Consent Form for Research Participants05/2005DocumentThis sample is provided as a model from which a consent form can be developed. [You should include the information suggested in the brackets/italics.] The consent form should be written in terms that are understandable to the intended participants. A signed copy should be given to the participants and one should be kept by the investigator.
- SCC Authorized Signer List04/2014DocumentSCC Authorized Signer List
- SCC Authorized Signers List04/2014DocumentSCC Authorized Signers List
- SCC Marquee Submission Form03/2014FormSCC Marquee Submission Form
- Scheduling Campus Facilities09/2014FormScheduling Campus Facilities
- Senior advantage disenrollment - Kaiser Permanente12/2002Form
- Service Agreements02/2014DocumentA Service Agreement requisition is used to establish a purchase order for contracted services, such as a one-time-only lecture, presentation, workshop, or performance related to college programs.
- Service Animal Registration03/2014FormService Animal Registration
- Software Account Codes02/2014DocumentInformation/account codes on purchases for software.
- Sole Source Purchases02/2014DocumentSole source items are those items which perform a certain function for which no other items are known to exist. In a highly technological society, either patents or a clearly superior product may perform a function that limits you to a sole source. If it is economically advantageous and critical for its use in conjunction with instruction or operation to use such a product, then it is suggested that you do so. Justification for specifying such items is extremely important and should be clearly stipulated.
- Special Activity Request Form02/2014FormSpecial Activity Request Form
- Special Studies/Experimental Offering Form02/2014FormForm to take a Special Studies or Experimental Offering class.
- Standard Mileage Rate02/2014DocumentDistrict Mileage Rate.
- Steps to Success03/2014DocumentLos Rios Community College Steps to Success.
- Student - Code of Conduct - Quick Reference Guide07/2014HandbookQuick reference guide of the Student Standard of Conduct.
- Student - Standard of Conduct Brochure.pdf02/2014Document
- Student Guide08/2015HandbookThe Student Guide contains useful information for students like important dates, services, and a calendar.
- Student Petition Form03/2012FormForm for a Late Add, Unauthorized Course Repeat, or Late Drop.
- Student Services Information Flyer #1_Events and Activities05/2012FormThis flyer describes what to consider before deciding the date for a campus event or activity.
- Student Services Information Flyer #2_Budget Prioritization06/2012DocumentThis flyer describes the College-wide budget prioritization process.
- Student Services Information Flyer #3_Funding Requests12/2012DocumentThis flyer describes the process for submitting funding requests using the Student Services Planning Form and the Projected Expenditures form.
- Student Services Information Flyer #4_Budget Expending Guidelines11/2012DocumentThis flyer offers budget expending guidelines to minimize errors and avoid an increased workload on any one staff member.
- Student Services Planning Form05/2013FormThe Student Services Planning form is used to request consideration of and funding for new ideas, initiatives, and projects.
- Student Services Projected Expenditures Form08/2014FormThe Student Services Projected Expenditures form is completed if there are dollars needed to support the project described in the Student Services Planning form.
- Student/ Non-Employee DMV Driver Record Release03/2014FormStudents or volunteers (non-employee) that may be driving District vehicles, utility carts and/or power industrial trucks shall complete this authorization for release of driver record information.
- Summer 2014 Professional Development Program Satisfaction Survey Results09/2014DocumentResults from the Summer 2014 Professional Development Program Satisfaction Survey.