This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Items starting with S
- Salary Reduction Agreement - SRA (Entire Packet) (403(b) TSA, 457(b) DCP Envoy Service PlanForm
- Sample Consent Form for Research Participants05/2005DocumentThis sample is provided as a model from which a consent form can be developed. [You should include the information suggested in the brackets/italics.] The consent form should be written in terms that are understandable to the intended participants. A signed copy should be given to the participants and one should be kept by the investigator.
- SCC Authorized Signer List04/2014DocumentSCC Authorized Signer List
- SCC Authorized Signers List04/2014DocumentSCC Authorized Signers List
- SCC Marquee Submission Form03/2014FormSCC Marquee Submission Form
- Senior advantage disenrollment - Kaiser Permanente12/2002Form
- Service Agreements02/2014DocumentA Service Agreement requisition is used to establish a purchase order for contracted services, such as a one-time-only lecture, presentation, workshop, or performance related to college programs.
- Service Animal Registration03/2014FormService Animal Registration
- Software Account Codes02/2014DocumentInformation/account codes on purchases for software.
- Sole Source Purchases02/2014DocumentSole source items are those items which perform a certain function for which no other items are known to exist. In a highly technological society, either patents or a clearly superior product may perform a function that limits you to a sole source. If it is economically advantageous and critical for its use in conjunction with instruction or operation to use such a product, then it is suggested that you do so. Justification for specifying such items is extremely important and should be clearly stipulated.
- Special Activity Request Form02/2014FormSpecial Activity Request Form
- Special Studies/Experimental Offering Form02/2014FormForm to take a Special Studies or Experimental Offering class.
- Standard Mileage Rate02/2014DocumentDistrict Mileage Rate.
- Steps to Success03/2014DocumentLos Rios Community College Steps to Success.
- Student - Code of Conduct - Quick Reference Guide10/2012HandbookQuick reference guide of the Student Standard of Conduct.
- Student - Standard of Conduct Brochure.pdf02/2014Document
- Student Guide 2014-1506/2014HandbookThe Student Guide contains useful information for students like important dates, services, and a calendar.
- Student Petition Form03/2012FormForm for a Late Add, Unauthorized Course Repeat, or Late Drop.
- Student/ Non-Employee DMV Driver Record Release03/2014FormStudents or volunteers (non-employee) that may be driving District vehicles, utility carts and/or power industrial trucks shall complete this authorization for release of driver record information.