This is a multi-user, campus-wide, searchable database for forms, schedules, handbooks and any other documents of general interest for faculty and staff members. Search results will list each item by title, category, description, date and document type (PDF, Word, Excel, or Online).
If you need access to this database to post your documents, contact Jarom Burbano.
Items starting with T
- Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (W-9) Request Form08/2013FormPurpose of Form: A person who is required to file an information return with the IRS must obtain your correct taxpayer identification number (TIN) to report, for example, income paid to you, payments made to you in settlement of payment card and third party network transactions, real estate transactions, mortgage interest you paid, acquisition or abandonment of secured property, cancellation of debt, or contributions you made to an IRA. Form W-9
- Temporary Classified Hiring Forms ListDocumentListed on this webpage are links to all forms which must accompany each "Intent to Employ" for NEW Temporary Classified Employee's.
- Temporary Employee Compliance Checklist Temporary Classified, Student Help, Federal Work Study or ESA (Employee Service Agreement)Form
- Termination of Domestic Partnership - StatementForm
- Timesheet Procedures02/2014DocumentTimesheets record hours worked for all temporary employees and overtime/differential hours for Classified Regular employees. Timesheets must accurately report hours worked by employees; do not record days or times other than what are actually worked by employees
- Transaction Request Form - Envoy Plan Services07/2009Form• All transaction requests must be submitted to Envoy Plan Services for review and certification on behalf of your Employer. • A Transaction Request Form must be completed and accompany all transaction requests submitted to Envoy Plan Services. • The Transaction Request Form is located on the Envoy Plan Services website at www.envoyplanservices.com. • Transaction requests include: Loans Distributions - Separation from service - Age 59 ½ ? - Required minimum distribution (RMD) Rollovers 403(b) Hardship Withdrawals 457(b) Unforeseen Emergency Contract Exchanges Transfers Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)
- Travel Authorization and Reimbursement ClaimForm
- Travel Procedure Brief02/2014DocumentTravel Authorization Sample Form and Travel Procedure Brief will help faculty and staff fill out the Travel Authorization form. Please note: Additional authorization from the Staff Development Director is required for travel approved for funding by the Staff Resources Committee.
- Type C Banking Request01/2014FormThis form is used by Instructors to request to bank overload assignment for Type C Leave.
- Type C Leave Application01/2014FormP145: Application for Type C Professional Development Leave (faculty only). For Type C Leave criteria and conditions, refer to LRCFT contract Article 11, Section 11.7 (located on the second page) Deadlines: For Fall semester leaves, application should be submitted by April 1. For Spring semester leaves, application should be submitted by November 1.