Future Students: How To Enroll As A…

Not a traditional college student? SCC has support programs to help you enroll and get off to the right start no matter your situation. Find the program that fits you!

  • California dream act

    DREAM Act (AB540) Student

    AB 540 exempts certain students from paying nonresident tuition (higher than resident tuition) and allows them to apply for different types of California Dream Act financial aid.

  • Enroll as foster youth

    Foster Youth

    Sacramento City College participates in the Foster Youth Success Initiative and assists foster youth achieve academic success.

  • Enroll as high school student

    High School Student

    Enroll in Advanced Education classes while still attending high school.

  • International Students

    International Student

    Sacramento City College welcomes international students from all over the world.

  • enroll as a Student with Disabilities

    Student with Disabilities

    Disability Services and Programs for Students provides a variety of academic support services to students with disabilities.

  • enroll as a TANF recipient

    TANF Recipient

    The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program is designed to help needy families achieve self-sufficiency.

  • enroll as transfer student

    Transfer Student

    Are you transferring to Sacramento City College from another college? Here you will find specific guidelines to ease your transition process.

  • Veterans


    If you are a Veteran, please submit a copy of your DD214 (Member 4 copy showing honorable discharge) to the Veterans Affairs Office.