Things to know about Learning Communities (LCs)
- Learning Communities are comprised of two or more connected classes with the same group of students
- Learning Communities require applications and consent for enrollment from the Instructor of Record
- Success rates are higher for students in Learning Communities
- The PALS Learning Communities are offered at the SCC Main Campus and West Sacramento Center
- Students enrolled in the LCs must remain in all classes – no exceptions!
- Fall Semester: HCD 310 (PUENTE) and ENGWR 101
- Spring Semester: HCD 302 (8W1/HCD 330 (8W2) and ENGLISH 300