Creating a C4 Culture is interactive training that focuses on helping individuals gain a better understanding of communication, chemistry, consistency, and creativity (C4) and how to apply it to their daily lives. When combined C4 is extremely powerful and can transform individuals, students, classrooms, schools and institutions. Sacramento City College ‘s Health Services staff aims to help individuals develop tools that lead to motivated, dedicated, and hard-working students; therefore creating a pedagogical culture.
- Communication – listening with an empathetic ear which empowers students to be better able to understand, incorporate, and express ideas which lead to improved academic performance.
- Chemistry – developing trust in oneself to bring and receive value to and from classmates/professors; ultimately allowing students to learn in a more relaxed environment.
- Consistency – consistently challenge thoughts and perspectives. Perception can limit potential, so consistently challenging individuals to step out of their comfort zone ensures students continually strive to get better.
- Creativity – overcoming fear to share ideas. Students who can express their ideas with the intent of making their campus and community better are powerful. Creativity is taking action to make a difference in the world and Sacramento City College’s Health Services believes each and every student has greatness inside them.
Creating a C4 Culture provides a framework for students to develop concrete leadership skills that immediately transfer to the classroom and community. The training is set-up like a football game and has four quarters of non-stop action. Sacramento City College’s Health Services is committed to helping individuals sustain the “tools” developed from the workshop and offers a workbook to reinforce positive choices, one action at a time.
What people say about “Creating a C4 Culture”
“For the past 5 years, Jeff Christian has played an integral role in motivating the students of Sacramento City College’s Summer Success Academy (SSA) Program – our high school to college summer bridge program. The C4 experience has proven to be one of the most memorable experiences for our students. Jeff’s obvious dedication to student success has a lasting effect. In particular, the interactive nature of the C4 experience has helped SSA students form a bond with each other that proves to be helpful in their college careers and beyond. The passion displayed in each of his C4 presentations is contagious. Jeff has also adapted the C4 experience to meet the particular needs of our varied populations, integrating popular culture, outdoor activities and student involvement in a way that captured our audiences. I can confidently recommend Jeff Christian and his C4 experience!”
Sacramento City College
For more information on Creating a C4 Culture contact Jeff Christian at
(916) 558-2368 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.