Keep reading to learn how to use the new MyMathLab (MML) widget.
The MML D2L widget provides:
(1) a single sign-on with the unified w-ID and password
(2) automatic synching of students
(3) the ability to pull grades back from Pearson into the D2L gradebook (under your specification and control)
Please note, you are advised to wait until you have the MML widget to request a MML class with Pearson. According to district IT, this is the only way to merge MML with the D2L classlist. If you have already requested a MML class directly through Pearson and want to use the D2L widget, you will need to request a class again through the widget.
Go into D2L course.
1. Scroll to bottom of page and click on Pencil icon (lower right corner). If you can’t find the pencil icon click Edit Course| Homepages | and click your active homepage (blue text)
2. Click Add Widgets
3. Check the box next to Pearson MyLab and click save
4. Click Save and Close
5. Click Course Home to get to your course homepage. Scroll down to see the Pearson widget. Click Pearson’s MyLab and Mastering (Grey Text) to set up MML.
NOTE: If you click on Pearson’s MyLab and Mastering and nothing happens you will need to disable your pop-up blocker