The Reports tool in Content can show you
- how many of your students have viewed Content topics
- how many times they’ve visited them
- how much time they spent on them
To use reports click on Content:
1. Click the Table of Contents link located in the menu on the left.
2. Click the Related Tools button located near the top of the screen and select View Reports.
3. Content modules and topics are listed on this screen along with the number of participants that have viewed each topic and the average time spent on each topic. To view specific information for a topic, click the number in the Users Visited column.