Applications received after the deadline from transfer students within the United States (U.S.), will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. The SCC International Student Center (ISC) accepts college transferring students who are in good academic standing. Please contact our office for any special circumstances.
Follow the same Admission Process (areas I, II, and #1-6) on the Admissions page. Transferring students who have been attending school in the U.S. are also required to submit the following additional documents (items 7, 8, & 9 on the International Admission Information Packet):
- SCC Transfer_In Form completed by your current school (original only – no photo copies)
- Copy of U.S. Visa and I-94 entry (original must be examined)
- Copies of all previous I-20 forms
TBA – Proof of enrollment in a minimum of 12 units (this item may be included on late US transfer-in applications)
Please hand deliver (local students) or mail your complete application packet to:
International Student Center
Sacramento City College
3835 Freeport Blvd
Sacramento, CA USA 95822-1386
Once all required documents have been received and reviewed, ISC will contact you with a final decision within two weeks. If admitted you will receive:
- Acceptance Letter (forward this letter to your current school to request your transfer to SCC)
- New SCC – SEVIS I-20 form
Documents will be mailed by standard US mail unless other arrangements are made by providing written permission for someone to pick them up directly from our office.