Applications received after the deadline from transfer students within the United States (U.S.), will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. We accept international F-1 VISA transfer-in students who are in good academic standing. Please contact our office for any special circumstances.
Follow the same Admission Process (areas I, II, and #1-6) on the Admissions page. Transferring students who have been attending school in the U.S. are also required to submit the following additional documents (items 7, 8, & 9 on the International Admission Information Packet):
- SCC Transfer_In Form completed by your current school (original only – no photo copies)
- Copy of U.S. Visa and I-94 entry (original must be examined)
- Copies of all previous I-20 forms
TBA – Proof of enrollment in a minimum of 12 units (this item may be included on late US transfer-in applications)
Please hand deliver (local students) or mail your complete application packet to:
International Student Center
Sacramento City College
3835 Freeport Blvd
Sacramento, CA USA 95822-1386
Once all required documents have been received and reviewed, ISC will contact you with a final decision within two weeks. If admitted you will receive:
- Acceptance Letter (forward this letter to your current school to request your transfer to SCC)
- New SCC – SEVIS I-20 form
Documents will be mailed by standard US mail unless other arrangements are made by providing written permission for someone to pick them up directly from our office.